Monday, January 25, 2010

Gooey Sticky Mess

My first blog ever.. at the age of 30...
To my friends this will sound like losing virginity at 50.
Anyways, I started registering my profile . Name , password etc,,,
Then i was asked for the blog address, and to my shock all the good names have been taken.
I started with Faith, Hope, Love, Life, Light, Peace, Shalom...... all taken
I was so pissed, even 'what the hell' is taken,,, even 'all names taken' is taken...
what the f.....
Nways.... since i was irritated i choose 'Gooey Sticky Mess'

"In the change from being a caterpillarto becoming a butterfly,you're nothing more than a yellow,gooey sticky mess."

Its not original... its from http://squarewheels.com/content/teaching.html (quote by Ted Forbes )

Feel like that today.
Stuck in a cocoon.

My only hope : All great things starts by getting wet and sticky !
lol!
:)
Funny Me

1 comment:

  1. mad u id say :) but thats how u r best!
    awesome...im glad u FINALLY r blogging :)

    Welcome aboard :)

    Love n Light...
    Tina :)

    ReplyDelete